From:
SuburbaKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:39:16 -0400
The Animal Shelter in Douglas County has recovered a beautiful little
silver mitt sprite.  She's about 1-2 yrs old, weighs about a pound to a
pound and a half and has been taken care of for quite some time.  She
shows no health problems and has one of the sweetest dispositions.

I saw her this afternoon and gave her a bath, trimmed her nails, cleaned
her ears, and treated her with FrontLine.  The shelter will keep her but
they have very limited space and can't keep her too long.

If you know of someone missing a little silver sprite please email me.

Ultimately, if the owners aren't found, a home must be found.