From:
"Eaton,Samantha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:09:11 -0700
hey there every one!

okay, with all this worm talk, I'm a little confused--ringworm i mean.
first of all, if a human had it could they pass it to their ferret?  and
also, how could you tell if a ferret had it?  besides itching, I mean
would there be anything I could see?  how would I know?  also, can ferrets
contract tapeworm?  my ferret was recently around an infected kitten before
we knew of course, but now we know and I was wondering...

well thank you in advance--im a worrier, and worms=ewwwww!
hehe

nose kisses,
sam and Fettuccini --worms? where??? can I eat 'em?