Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:18:55 +0100
Not only is Chook a sponge thief, he's a wet sponge thief!  It doesn't
matter what the contents of the bucket the sponge is in, nor does it matter
the depth of the water.  As long as he knows that there is a good chance of
there being a sponge in the bucket he will go after it.  Most of the time
my only clue is the nice running trail of water leading to his hidey hole.
But I know it's him as his wet mouth always attests to.  Knowing he does
this, I never use any cleaner in its strong version, and try very hard to
keep an eye on the bucket as I am hand washing the floor.  But alas, I
always lose out (he must watch me!) and he manages to get the sponge out of
the bucket the very moment I am looking away.  THIEF!  I cry, THIEF!

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur
To my ferts:  The ferret world has given me the best assortment of
love-in-a-bundle I could ever have!