From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 12:13:01 -0700
Last night we filled our largest bathtub with water.  The idea was to get
my son a bath and then see if our smelly ferret's would swim.  We slowly
let some get wet on their own.  Finally we decided to put one in the tub
which was filled to the rim.  Each one got their turn in the tub a few
times.  How cute they looked all swimming (to get out of course).  Hope we
did a good job as not to scare them of water.  Forgot what a wet floor this
was going to cause and we went thru tons of towels.  None they smell better
even tho we did not shampoo them.

Debbie in WA