From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:42:44 -0400
I was showing off my ferrets in their easter sandbox at work, one of the
ladies said she is getting phone calls for a viedo that was avertised in
Ferret Fancy.  She said this has been going on for 3 months and she isnt
getting anywhere.  I dont have a copy of that mag.  but I am hopeing
somebody does and can get a number where she can call Ferret Fancy and
have them change it or even give the people the right number.  We are MI
and some people are making long distance calls.  Please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] or Marianne at [log in to unmask]

thanks much.  also going to send request to FFML sorry for the double post
but you never know who read which post.

Lydia and the crew
Isis   I am a princess leave me alone
Snickers   I want to run and play and play and play
Casper   I love to fight let me at em
Bubba  the bully
With loving memories of Ossi
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm