From:
JT Speikn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:01:19 -0700
Ours is fat too!  But she's from Marshalls.  She used to be thin thin thin,
but then after three months, she turned fat.  First we thought that she had
a blockage - lost hyperactivity, prolonged sleeping, increase in laziness.
We did different types of tests but it appears to be that she's JUST FAT.
Very fat.  I feel bad scruffing her because her weight pulls her down (and
many times she slips out of our fingers when we scruff her 'cause she's so
heavy).  We have to run around ten times more than she does just to make
her excercise.  My ferret is fat and I'm proud of it.  I'm proud of the
other skinny one too.

JT

JT & Rena
Trina the unpredictable lapferret
Silver the weiner dooker getting-there lapferret