From:
Michelle Lindberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:46:15 -0700
Hello FML Gang!

I have been tempted to post for a while one of the great places that I get
my Boyz's supplies from - mostly their food, but at times other things.
They don't have a huge selection, but they do have many things that the
Ferret Store does at prices that are less even though you have to pay for
shipping on top of that.

I get their Kaytee Forti Diet food from there in 25# bags even though the
shipping is half as much as the food cost because it is still a bargina nd
they just expanded their ferret supply line and of course, are on the web!

Here is the pertinent info:

Pet Warehouse - 1 800 443 1160
http://www.petwhse.com

They have supplies for every animal in your home and are fantastic - I have
been shopping with them for 3+ years now never to disatisfaction!  As well,
if there is something that you would like them to carry, just mention it
and you will see it show up in a timely manner!

Take care and hugs and dooks to all from me and my gang....

-Michelle joined on earth by:

Hobart, Hobbit, Odin and Bacchus
with brothers happily playing at the bridge: Hobbes, Hodgepodge, Hoshi and
Hocktraben