From:
Belen Amat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:58:38 -0600
Hello all, To the ones who were waiting for Mustela's autopsy results, it
was distemper, or at least they said similar to distemper, and that she
lasted so long because she just had her distemper shot a month earlier.  I
don't know what to think about vaccines any more, well, I am counting the
days until F-day (ferret day) which coincidentally is close to my birthday
so all of you can tell what I am getting for present.  Thanks to all

Belen
Mustelita (hey mommy I have some candidates for you already!!!!)