From:
kirstin ror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:46:28 PST
Hello, I hope someone can help me.  My Fert Willy , who is deaf , has taken
to chewing on people lately.  Any time you play with him he bites, hard.
You have to be constantly stopping him, which is difficult as a hyper
ferret is not the easiest thing to grab.  He doesn't seem to care if you
tell him no in sign language(point at him), he used to be really good about
it.  I try uusing the flick method , but then he just does it again , only
sneakier, and he knows he's gonna get a flick because right as soon as he
does it he opens his mouth so it's not as easy to get to his nose.  this is
starting to become a problem as I don't want him to be a mean fert , and i
don't want him to attack people as soon as they come in the door.  Enough
of my friends are already convinced ferts are mean.  Whenever people are
over he usually ends up in his cage, because if he isn'tt in there you have
to sit on the table so he can't get at you.i don't want him to become a
crazed loon, or a bloodthirsty pyscho, but i can't get him to stop.  help
me!!  Kirstin and

"Killer"(willy0