From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:44:05 -0600
Last night I looked at you and saw you weren't right.  This morning as I
could I took you to the Dr. Bringing you home, I put you and your needs on
my bed where you so much enjoy to sleep.  Yes, I built a ramp so you would
not need to jump down.  And yes, your food and water are there by you too.

Of this, I do ask may I be so blessed for you to allow me to sleep this
night with you.

ms