From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:56:18 -0500
>Either way, something isn't right.  It's just too strange.  I'm starting
>to wonder if something didn't happen to Pogo and they tried to get another
>that looked like her so I wouldn't notice.

I don't know, perhaps I'm a little off base, but I can't imagine not being
able to know whether or not a ferret is the same one I left two weeks ago.
I really, really can't see me not recognizing any one of my three, no
matter what changes might have taken place.

Take a close look and in your heart, you should know.  You might also want
to try an off-hand comment to your friends... say something like, "Ok,
so what really happened to Pogo" and see if they spill the beans.  That
question could be taken two ways, and maybe they'll cave in.  I can't
believe a friend of mine would think I would fall for a replacement ferret.

But you know what else, I've seen this similar question posted her a couple
times in the past.  Being a young ferret, spring time, etc., etc., a lot of
changes could take place in two weeks.  I still can't see not being sure
whether or not it was the same ferret, but seeing as how you're not the
first to ask this question, I suppose it's possible.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our shelter's web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC