Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:51:06 -0500
I'm adopting a sable boy who was returned to a pet shop several times
because he is a fear biter.  I live in CT and we need to get him from the
NE corner of Ohio, Conneaut, OH.  The shelter operator is willing to drive
a couple of hours to hook up with someone.  I will be attending the NJ show
on Saturday and if anyone from that area of Ohio is traveling to the show,
please contact me.  This poor little guy has been neglected and needs a
chance, so we have named him Chance.  I just lost my Slinkster and have
been looking to adopt the right ferret, and I think this little guy is
going to be special.  Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you think
you may be able to help out either in this transport or if we do it after
Saturday.

Thanks.

Moxie

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,