From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:02:42 -0500
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great information on removing
cactus spines.  I hopefully say that I believe I have them all out.  I have
applied meat tenderizer paste, wet hot towels & duct tape.  I am taking no
chances here.  Feeling better and on the next outing I will take a stool or
chair with to sit on.  It hasn't daunted my spirit and will take the kids
out one by one for little romps.  Glad I could put a smile on some faces
with my little adventure.  I hope the next time I don't out do myself.

Elizabeth have you ever thought about writing as a hobby?  I know I should
talk here, but it sounds that with your father as subject material, you'd
never be at a loss for words.  How about some more posts?

Lynn & The Seven Sneaky Snakes
Rosie, Blossom, George, QT, Cocoa, Sadie & Caffie