Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:52:17 -0500
For the person who was looking for a good vet near the Atlanta area, mine
is terrific.  His name is Dr. John A.  Cawley and his address is in
Alpharetta, GA which is not to far from Atlanta downtown.  He really knows
ferrets and apparently has been seeing them for a good long time.  Plus,
Jan from the Ga. ferret assoc. works with him in his office.  If you need
anymore info, you can give his office a call (770-642-8522) or call me @
404-633-8998 ext.305.  My e-mail address is [log in to unmask] if you would
rather e-mail me.  Good luck to your friend in moving and in finding what
she is looking for.

Donna Allen