From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:20:51 EST
Well, I'm coming down the home stretch, with my manuscript due to Simon &
Schuster in May.  This has been a major ordeal.  A few of you out there
have been a great BIG help (Bob C., Hildy, Margie, Jean, Sandy and a few
others).  I have a great list of definitions and phrases for an Appendix.
Most are Bob's daffynitions and Sandy's ferret Latin.  All the other
definition e-mails that were sent months ago were lost when my puter
crashed.  Only one or two people resent theirs to me, sooooooooooooooo this
is you last chance to throw in your two dooks worth.  If any of you think
you've got some great sayings or phrases (even quotes), please send them in
the next day or two.

Also, I have a huge shelter/club listing.  If you're not listed on Ferret
Central's site and you'd like your shelter to be included, let me know.  If
the info listed on Ferret Central is incorrect and you haven't told me yet,
please do so now.

Thanks for your help and support.  I'll let everyone know when it's out.

Kim Schilling