From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:57:17 -0800
Hello all my fellow FML's just a small post to let others know was watching
NASCAR when a commercial came on for Bud..  I dont drink but like the
commercials witth the lizards..all of a sudden they showed who was
replacing Louey and lo and behold it was a ferret..standing up and kind
of dancing..It was a cute commercial and thought maybe someone would like
to know the ferret idea is back on tv..I am keeping all of the sick and
rainBow bridge ferrets in my prayers..Still no news on Ratbert's adrenal
test ..Will post as soon as I know..

take care and hug all of your ferrets for us..

Michele and Ratbert,Fatbert and Bandit:)

===
please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come
miracles"