From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:14:58 +0100

Hi to all,

I don't want for sure to bother you with my news, but as some of you was so
kind to congratulate for Orietta's first litter asking me to keep posting
the FML about their progresses, here I am again.  The four babies are more
than well, my Vet went to see them and found them and the mother in
excellent conditions.  Today is the 17th day of life and they are more
"squeaky" than ever.  They keep walking over the poor mother that seems a
bit bored to have to retrieve them because of their getaways from the nest!
They are definitely one male and three females; three of them are of the
same light grey colour, the other looks "pinker", all dark eyed (as far as
it is possible to guess it through the closed eyelids).  I would really
love if the pink one will result to be an albino....

(BTW, did you see the big success of Roberto Benigni ?  If I can advice, go
to see that movie, you will love it !)

F  erret's
U  niversal
L  over