From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 20:27:20 -0500
Hello,

It's me again.I just wanted to let anyone know that Perry got a brother
today.His name is Joshua.He is so cute.He loves to kiss.He slept on my lap
a little ways home.The whole family drove al the way to Virginia from North
Carolina.We went to the ferret rescue haven"by the sea".We met Lisa and her
husband.Wounderful people they are.I felt kinda guilty taking Josh from
them.They have lots of cute ferts there.I would like to say thank you
again Josh is doing great here.Right now the 2 of them are asleep in the
hamock.At first Perry would not let him in the hamock.I just picked josh
up and put him in with Perry.They wrestled a little then,
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,off to LALA LAND!  I have discovered that
you were right about Josh getting under foot.LOL.I also found out it will
be a while before he is ok with the dogs.He bite my older one.(dogs like to
be in the bedrooms any way)I am so happy he is here with us.I will love him
till death.

I was watching on of those pet shows and I saw this pen on one of the
shows.I am going to build it for the ferts to put them outside so they can
play outside a little on the good days.I know Perry likes to play outside.I
figure Josh will to.

I am so glad he doesn't nip or bite.He fits in with my Perry in the not
biting dept.

Well I guess that is all.
Thanks again to Lisa and Her husband,

Jen

Perry"Werry"(Ma,why is he in my hammock????)
Joshua (WOW............Look over there,look over here,Hey whats behind this
thing?)