Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:31:13 -0500
I don't want to start any kind of theological debate here, but I just
wanted to put forth my own ideas on the Rainbow Bridge.  I am a Pagan,
which means, among other things, that I don't believe in the Christian
concepts of Heaven and Hell.  I do believe in reincarnation, as well as the
Summerland, where we go between incarnations to "absorb" what we learned in
this life.  I see the Rainbow Bridge as the place where our beloved pets
wait for us, so that we can cross into the Summerland together.  While I
don't believe we'll be together through eternity (as soon as we stop
progressing from one life to the next, we stop growing), I also don't think
the Summerland would be as wonderful as it is without the ones (human or
otherwise) we loved so much in life.  So, I see the Rainbow Bridge as a
sort of "reunion place", where we are reunited with our loved ones while we
wait for our next lesson to begin.

Dooks and Blessings

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, and Chitterbox)

Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398