From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 06:38:30 -0800
Hi all just wanted to let some of you know that since I have worked at
Petsmart,that Iams and Eukanuba are one and the same company..I have no
idea as to why the foods are not the same though they are similar..  I also
will add a tiny bit of info for all of you who wondered how Ratbert was
doing..He had the blood test for adrenal and it is being sent to Univeristy
of Tenn and I wont know anything more until the end of this week or next
week..Let is continue to pray for those whose beloved ferrrets are ill or
have gone to the RainBow Bridge..

Hugs to all ferrets!!!and their wonderful owners...

Michele and her caravan of fuzzbutts: Ratbert,Fatbert and Bandit:)

please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come
miracles"