From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:31:16 -0800
Hello all!!!

I just got in and had barely enough time to skim over my emails (computer
is at work).  Thank you so very much for all your replies regarding sitters
and vets in the Orlando/W.  Palm area.  I am eternally grateful.  I have
not yet read all the messages (it'll take me a couple of days to do so, as
the boss is in this week).  Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.
My fuzzies thank you, too.

Dooks and more,

Lise and the seven fun loving criminals (Florida or Bust)