From:
Jessica Farris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:15:02 -0000
I have been reading a lot on the FML about ferret foods with preservatives
that cause cancer.  I heard somewhere that Kaytee is one of them.  I feed
that brand to my other animals (not ferrets) so should I switch?  What is a
good ferret food that does not contain those preservatives (besides totally
ferret-I can't afford it)

PS= I don't mind the Skeeter posts, but I agree with someone who said they
are tired of half the FML being filled with comments about Skeeter.  Some
people just want to hear about ferrets and learn stuff.

thanks!!!!