From:
cC zZaAcCkK gG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:34:48 -0500
oh geez...
I've been laughing too hard to type all week... guess I let my thumb out of
the dike, huh?  everybody, leave Skeeter alone.  fact is, ANYBODY can be
Skeeter (& it's fun).  I posted the WEAL Skeeter to FAKE Skeeter anon last
week, and I enjoyed it!

I propose that EVERYBODY post as anon Skeeter for a day!!!  It's a blast!

everyone who posts for tomorrow, write as Skeeter!!!

still LOL, Zack and Lord Pupkin the Banthaslayer
:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  ad infinitum.

I have real relations with an illusion; or, if you prefer, my true distance
from the block of marble has been confused with my imaginary distance from
Ganymede.  -Sartre