From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:00:28 -0500
Snickers wants to thank you Bob C. I bought her some plastic easter eggs.
She had a roit pushing that around, but with your suggestion I put a raisin
in it.  Oh my goddness did she go crazy!!.  Not that she likes raisins but
just the fact that she could smell it and hear it, made her a happy camper.
It didnt take her long to get the egg open.  I also took your suggestions
on moving their food.  Everybody had fun finding that.  I moved the
carboard boxes out of the playroom and moved the tubes all around.  Isis
was so tried she had to go back to bed.  She played that much.  thanks
again.

Lydia and the crew
Isis     I am pooped I am going to bed
Snickers Wow mom that was fun, now but some ferretive in an egg
Casper   I love to fight let me at em
Bubba    Get this little white thing off me
With loving memories of Ossi
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm