From:
Tracey & Bil Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:17:18 -0600
Hi all,

Just joined this list, and am planning on adopting my first ferrets.  A
pair of 2 yr old males from our local shelter.  A dark-eyed white and a
cinnamon.  I work for a vet, and we see quite a few ferrets and I became
interested in adopting and adding a pair to my clan of dogs and cats.  I
been doing quite a bit of reading, and have gotten a lot of knowledge
from you on this list.  I just have a few general questions for you all,
and if you could email me privately too, I'd appreciate your opinions!

First, what kinds of litter do you like the best?  Our shelter is using
feline pine pellets.  Also, they feed a mixture of totally ferret and Iams
kitten, which I plan to continue.  What kinds of odor control do you like
the best?  I don't plan to bathe them more than once a month or so, and
what kind of shampoo works best on a white and a cinnamon?  Do any of you
use any of the coat sprays?

Thanks in advance, and I'm sure I'll be asking more questions!

Tracey