From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:29:56 EDT
Fellow FML'ers:

Thanks for all the prompt responses to my numerous posts.  I'm not new to
ferrets, but since finding out about this wonderful list, have found I've
been owned by ferts for three years in the blind!!  <LOL>

Yall will be happy to know Snow (the new albino biter I got about 2 weeks
ago) is well adjusted and not biting at all now.  Just an occasional
nibble.  She is not deaf either.  I followed the many suggestions and have
determined she's perfectly able to hear.  Wouldn't have made a difference
to me either way but it's nice to know she hears well and that is not why
she bites.  She'll be just fine now.  Thanks sooo much!

I also found out I've been feeding BAD food to the ferts and I thought
Purina Kitten Chow was ok!  I stand corrected and will get right on
changing their diet!  Thanks for all the feeding suggestions.

As for the poster who thought her boyfriend was obsessed?????  Can one be
obsessed about ferrets??  <<LOL>> Am I strange???  Some may believe so.
But I have interacted with such good people on the FML that if that's what
strange is....... I'll gladly be "strange".  Each and every one of you are
good people I believe that not only put the welfare of ferrets first, but
of all living things without a voice of their own.  That's an issue I feel
VERY STRONGLY about.  I've had hamsters, dogs, cats (lots of cats),
turtles, fish, you name it, I probably have lived with it and I loved each
and every one of my friends!  So what?  I have ONLY three fuzzies and if
I'm strange then so be it.  Okay, enough.  Just my opinion.

Christa, Jimmy, & Kat (the hoomans)
Davonna ( the Rottie)
Michael, Rocky, & Snow (the fuzz-butts)
Holly-Girl ( at the Bridge)