Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 17:54:22 -0800
I noticed someone else comment about using their PalmPilot in reference to
their ferrets.  If any Ferret-Loving Datebk3 users out there would like
some custom ferret-related icons for the program, I've just designed a
bunch of them.

These are teeny icons, so if you don't know what a Palmpilot is and what
DATEBK3 is, this post probably will not be of interest to you.

Icons I've made:
DVM (vet)
vaccination
ear swab
litterbox
TF (totally ferret)
flea
nail clipping
ferret
cage cleaning
hammock

If I get lots and lots of responses, I might post the hex codes to the
list, otherwise I won't spam y'all.

Dooks,
Megan