From:
Heather Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 11:09:03 PST
Howdy everyone!
I was thinking about making a page on ferret playtime.  I have been reading
everyones stories about what games their ferrets love and what toys their
ferrets would die for.  Sooo...just for those new ferret owners, or old
wanting new ideas, I would like to put together a page with everyones
favorite games and toys....I will try to go back through the FML and get
some of the games I have been reading about..but would everyone please
email me their game and toy ideas?  I will let let everyone know when the
page is done and where it can be found.  Pam Greene?  What about putting it
on your page?  With all the GREAT ferret info, games that people can play
with their ferrets would be a great addition.

If someone has already done this....could you let me know?  I would love
to see the web site to get my own new ideas.

I was reading some posts on where to find wire for cages and of course I
come up with the brilliant plan to make my own cage(origianal huh?).  Since
I am one of those people that have no imagination...does anyone know of any
web sites that might tell one such as I HOW to make a cage???

I guess I could just go spend $200 but I would rather make my own.  I think
it would be fun.  ( i'm probably mad right?  hehehe)

On the subject of sand boxes.  I think that would be SUCH a great idea.
But WHERE do you keep your sand boxes?  If the sand is sterilized, where
can you keep it to keep it that way...or does it just start out that way?
I was thinking of maybe keeping it in the garage???  Since I have a cat,
I would have to get a sand box that had a lid...it just would be too
attractive to my cat.  My cat is trained to go outside, he meow's at the
door to get out and then scratches at the door to come back in.  He loves
the dirt and I know he would love the sand box.

Well it's sunny today and that RARELY happens in good ole drenched Seattle,
so I am going to go play outside with the kids.  You all take care and give
lots of fuzzie kisses for me

Heather