From:
Timothy Pedchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:57:47 -0500
Within the last two weeks every member of our family has been hit with an
intestinal virus.  Both of my young daughters were home most of last week
with high temps and liquid poops.  This week my husband had it.  We even
woke up one morning to very messy presents scattered around the house
because our three dogs also caught it.  (Don't you know that only Butch
left his present in the appropriate room - right in front of the toilet -
the two girls hit the rugs!!) The last few days, I have noticed that Loki
has been having loose poops too.  Today, they seem a little more solid.
Could she have caught the virus too?  I have been watching her very closely
to check for any green in her poops, but none.  She seems to be sleeping a
little more - but bounces around when let loose.  Bootes, our new kid &
Loki's "hammockmate", seems to be fine.

Has anyone experienced their ferts coming down with colds/viruses from
their humans?  Is there anything to watch for or to do for them?

Thanks,
Dawn & all the kids