From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:51:58 -0600
I forgot to mention on my other post that when Pogo was sick, I took her
temp.  She hated it.  She squirmed and hissed and jumped, and I couldn't
get a proper reading because the thermometer(an electric one) kept coming
out.  The reading came out at 102.4 and ferret central says it should be
between 103-104, so I figured she was OK in that area, because it would
cool off a bit since it kept coming out before the reading was done.  <g>
It was very annoying for both of us.  I got the bite-mark to prove it!  But
hey, I mean, what would you do if somebody tried to stick that thing up
your - Anyway, I was just writing AGN to tell you all about that.  Dooks
and Good Will, as Pogo often says.

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars

PS: My Iams sampler thing came in today.  They sent Eukanuba Kitten food,
Chicken and rice formula, I got two 3.5 samplers.  In each sampler box,
they got a $2 coupon, so that's four bucks off of food!  And they added an
extra coupon worth $2 for any formula of Eukanuba food, so I can basically
get six bucks off the next three bags of food!!