Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 05:13:46 -0800
Hi all!

We know how Ollie must love the game of being "spidered" in the bag.  All
four of ours play a game known in our house as Weasel in a Bag.  To play
this game, we use a large crinkly bag (Taco Bell large plastic bags and the
bags from Barnes and Nobles are favorites!) and announce to the Chaos Crew
weasel in a bag.  Usually one or two if not all four will come and get in
the bag.  We pick the bag up, weasels inside, and jostle them around and
wrestle through the bag.  Then we put the bag down and let them back out.
We are rewarded by much war dancing and usually one or more getting back in
the bag to do it again!  Quite a riot.  Another favorite game, invented by
a friend of ours is weasels under the bean bag.  We have a bean bag chair
in the living room.  One of our friends was there one night during playtime
and he picked up the bean bag and set it down on top of them.  They thought
this was great fun and crawled out from under it and waited expectantly for
him to do it again.  Now they "burrow" under the beanbag when no one will
pick it up and put it on them.

Just thought I'd share a couple of playtime activities our crowd
loves!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Robert (I am such a good boy!)
Theodore (Did someone say Weasel in a Bag???)
Eddie (Under the beanbag, under the beanbag)
Samantha (Put me in the bag and dump me out and watch me dance!)
Kitty (Dump the weasels out of the bag so I can chase them!)
Bonnie (Why, why do they think that is fun??)
Riggs (Silly weasels!)