From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:04:05 EDT
Hello to all:

Thanks for the tips on the biting fert.  We thought by the info and papers
we were given at the pet store our new addition was a boy.  The vacc papers
we originally got were for a sable male.  I traded them back (we got an
albino) and the papers said female!  When I got home I checked and we've
welcomed a new girl into our home!  **LOL**

We named her "Snow" and she is really coming along well.  She still nips
but not nearly as bad as we expected.  We REALLY did a good thing for all
of us.  Makes me feel real good.  She hasn't bitten hard enough to draw
blood since the first night home.

I have a comment and a question.  The comment is: I've had several
check other than a vet check???  And I've sent in to subscribe to Modern
Ferret.  Now I've heard of a magazine called "Ferret".  Is anyone familiar
with this publication?  Info please.

BIG........ Thanks so much for the FML.

Prayers to those with sick fuzzies and condolences to those whose fuzzies
are wardancing at the Bridge.

Love to all,
Christa, Michael, Rocky, Snow,
& Holly on the Bridge