From:
Lawanda Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 08:32:31 -0500
Hello Everyone,
It's been a while since I have posted, but my husband and I went to the
Kissimmee Ferret Show this past Saturday.  We had never been to a show
before and wanted to see what one was all about.  Thanks to Dawn Johnson
from Miami for supplying us with the directions or we would never have
found it.  We had a great time along with going out to dinner with about 25
other FMLers after the show.  I took my digital and made several pictures.
For those of you who would like to see them, there is a link to them on the
bottom of my ferret website:

      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2856

I threw them up in a hurry using Front Page '98 on my Tripod site.  When I
get time, I will move them to my regular ferret site.  We left our four at
home, but I'm sure they would have really enjoyed meeting all the other
ferrets as even the ferrets thought it was a grand occasion!

Happy Ferreting,
Lawanda Hartman
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2856
http://www.members.tripod.com/LawandaH