From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 19:12:28 EST
While I was at the Western States Veterinary Conference last week, I
happened upon a veterinarian from Solano Animal Hospital, in Las Cruses
(am I spelling that right?) New Mexico that wanted to know who in the area
would be interested in purchasing the food locally.  If you are in Las
Cruses, and would be interested, please contact Dr. Craig at Solano Animal
Hospital.  While you are at it, if you wouldn't mind, could you let me know
that you are interested, just so I know if she has interest in the area?

Also, does anyone happen to know the name of the person who has the shelter
out in that area as well?  I know there is one there, but can't seem to
find it!

On another subject: There were actually ferret seminars at the conference!
The seminars were taped and if you are interested, they can be purchased
for $10.00 a tape from 1 (800) NOW TAPE (Not associated with us BTW) the
tapes available are #378 Anatomy and Physiology, #379 Ferret Behavior and
Training, #380 Basic Ferret Medicine, #381 Common Gastrointestinal
Diseases, #382 Basic Ferret Surgery, #383 Cardivascular & Respiratory
Diseases, #384 Ferret Adrenal Disease and #385 Neoplastic Diseases.  These
might make great "hint, hint" gifts for veterinarians that still don't
believe that our fuzzies are on their way to taking over the world!

Disclaimer, disclaimer: Since I am not a vet, I was not able to attend
the seminars.  I have ordered some of the tapes for myself, but have not
received them yet and can make no claims to content.  Disclaimer,
disclaimer.

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies