From:
"C. Zack Gonzales" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 03:01:12 -0500
good day fellow fuzzy slaves- I wonder if you can help me... my ferret
Lord Pupkin is a Biter!!!  capital B.  I'm okay with scruffing him but I
will not hit/flick/tap/etc him.  Can anyone out there email me with some
practical advice on how to convince him that biting is not the most
effective method of communicating with me?

Also, I'm embarassed to ask:  what does "Dook" mean?

I've only had Pupkin for a month-he's my first ferret, he's growing up
with two cats & one kitten, he's potty trained, oh, yes, he's also
TOTALLY INSANE!!!!!!!!

so please send me some goodies, some facts on how to put a peaceful end to
the biting.

thanks,
Zack.

p.s. are ferrets just completely immune to pain or what?  if I fell on
muy head from five feet or ran into a wall at full steam I'd be out of
commision for good, if yaknowwhaddamean...

p.p.s. happy dooking, whatever that means... :)