From:
Tracilyn Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:09:51 EST
For all you fellow Wisconsin residents, there will be a Pet Expo in
Oshkosh, Wisconsin this Sat.  from 9am to 5pm.  It will be held at the
Winnebago County Fairgrounds.  The info I was able to get was that ferrets
ARE welcome, there is "supposed" to be ferret products and information
there.  I was told that vaccination records are not needed, but I will be
taking mine "just in case".  If you happen to be there, I will be the woman
walking around with a human son on a leash and holding a ferret's paw.  It
should be the other way around, but my ferrets are usually better behaved
than my son :).  (and just so I don't get flamed by the people who don't
know a joke when they see one---THAT WAS A JOKE).  Hope to see some fellow
ferret lovers there.  COST---$2 per person or $5 per family

Tracilyn
Flo Jo--"Yippee. I'm going on a trip with mommy and you mean boys are
staying home. Haa Haa Haa"
Chewie and Crash----"Mom,why can't we go? We're not still sick, we promise.
Cough, cough, sneeze"