Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:31:07 -0700
It looks like the stress of this confrontation with the Calgary health
officials was too much for JoAnne's precarious health situation.  Our
doctor has decided it's time to induce labour before her health slips
further.

Looks like our battle with Communicable Disease Control is on standby.
Thanks again to everyone for your help, advice and support.

Tim (& JoAnne, in absentia)

p.s.  If you want to email us, please continue to use our home address or
you'll confuse some other financial planners in my office: