From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 21:08:53 -0500
Chrissy,
The discussions on ferrets being 'domestical' vs. domesticated are simply
discussions that Ed Lipinski insists on having with himself.  Most of us
just ignore it, because we feel very comfortable in the knowledge that,
as you pointed out, ferrets are pretty domesticated beasts.  Glad you are
enjoying the list, and that you voiced your opinion, as I wondered what a
person new to the list would think of Ed's musings.  And if you get dire
warnings that your ferrets will bite off your children's face, that will
be Ed, too.  But I feel pretty confident that you would notice it, if the
ferrets were acting untrustworthy around your kids.  :) And stepping on
anyone's toes would be hard to notice, as most of do have ferrets that nip
our toes.
Sherry

--
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/pier/8102/ Meet my fuzzy family!