From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:04:42 -0600
Dear Skeeter:
Thank you for making all of us left behind feel a little more in touch with
all of you there.  My two fuzzys, Pepper and SolT are waving their paws at
you and I am smiling and waving backat you.  We have waved before, but I
was too busy wiping tears to write and tell you.  And if you happen to see
a little green bird with a black head flying around, tell Nash that Mamma
loves him

Marta
Pepper <Hi Skeeter, say 'lo to all my Fuzzy friends from the shelter>
SolT<Mamma, why am I waving my paw?  What is a bride?  Will I go there
     when I grow up?>
Mamma <I hope not for a very long time, SolT. Hi Skeeter>