From:
Jammy Leigh Blackburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:01:36 PST
Hiya FMLers!!!!!  I finally got to see my beloved fuzzies again :)  I was
so happy to see them again!!  They never change, still stealing everything
in sight and taking it to their hidey holes, gotta love `em!

Thor, the evil princess, doesn`t like many of the fuzzies, and keeps
getting more and more hyper everytime i see her.  Its so funny because she
loves to weasal war dance and jump and all now.  My brother was in the hall
trying to get into his room when Thor approached him.  She started jumping
around and doing the dance.  He just sits there and yells "Get it away from
me!!"  "Hey, go away, i`ll smash your face in!!" He expects them to go
away....yeah right, hehe.  The ferrets do that to him all the time.  They
corner him and he freaks!  He`s about 6`1 and he just jumps around when
they bug him and yell!  <even though most of the ones he yells at are
deaf!>

Codie is sooo hyper active!!!  she plays and plays and plays and plays and
plays!  I think i`ve figured it out though, you know how they say ferrets
sleep 20 hours and play for 4??  I think she got it mixed up!  She sleeps
for about 4 <if we`re lucky!> and plays forever.  Shes the energizer
ferret!

Rascel has his stiches from when he went to the vet and got his tumors
removed.  He is doing great though!!  I`m so happy for him.  His fur is
already beginning to grow back too.

Keebler was funny though, i walked in to my room to watch the
fuzzies-at-play and saw the straps of my bra begin to disappear under my
bed.  I layed down and grabbed unber the bad and luckily found it first
off.  Then Keebler popped her little head out and looked at me like "how
dare you!!  that was mine!!" god i love those fuzzies....

The rest of the gang is normal <well, maybe not "normal"> and doing fine :)
I send condolences to all who have sick fuzzies or have lost fuzzies.
Bubbly buy buy now :)

        xoxo
          jammy and the frenzy of fuzzies

 ICQ me!!! my number is: 28020896