Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 00:45:35 -0800
On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, Bryan & Nancy Lipscy wrote:
>Well think about it.  Ferrets are illegal in California.  Could you just
>be another tactic to lure some unsuspectiong soul into another trap?  This
>has been done before with ads taken out in newspapers.  What is even more
>interesting you left your personal email address that can be tracked down.

Bryan,
That would be like handing somebody marijuana and then arresting them for
having it.  Maybe in the 60's, but civil rights these days would sue for
entrapment faster than you could say "Call internal affairs!  You're on
video tape."  I think you're being a little paranoid.  And my email address
tells you absolutely nothing.  It's the name that tells my whole life story
to anybody who doubts who I am.

        Rich

[Moderator's note: Legal or not, people ARE very hesitant to respond to
such things.  I often am asked to forward notes anonymously.  Though I
suspect that by now, you have a response or two.  BIG]