From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:50:52 -0500
Pete wrote on 01/06/99
>You all seem to have effectionate, snuggly fuzzies and I don't!  I spoil
>them rotten with treats and toys and beds and love and kisses and the
>closest I've come to being snuggled to, was when I had to take Winnie to
>the vet twice for "poopie problems" and she must have been so tired she
>just gave up and let me hold her without any fuss.

Not all of us have an affectionate, snuggly furbutts.  Every fuzzy has an
individual personalty.  I do have one that is a regular lap ferret, one
that sleeps with me but hates to be held, one that won't give me the time
of day and only likes other ferrets and one that is the meanest, nastiest,
most rotten biting ferret you could ever meet.  She instantly attacks other
ferrets (except her long time cage mate), the cat and me.  My SO refuses to
have anything to do with her.  I do notice that some ferrets calm down and
start to become more affectionate after a couple of years, so be patient.

                                Dale