From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 15:32:53 -0500
Hello FML:

thank you to everyone who has sent such wonderful wishes and ideas to get
Nero to eat.  We've been doing about 1 jar of chichen and 1 jar of sweet
potato baby food every 1.5 days and he's eating a little kibble (TF) on his
own, which is wonderful.  I talked to Dr. Schiff about him and he agreed
there is not much we can do for him besides make him more comfortable.
Nero's history is at http://www.furph.com/ferrets/nero.phtml, at least up
to last February when he had adrenal and pancreatic surgery.  He also had
this lump on his neck about 1.5 years ago and when the Doc removed it, it
was 4cm of fat that was pushing down on all the important things in his
neck.  This growth has come back and it is actually larger now.

anyway, we cut his nails today to make his walking more steady and he
readily eats the baby food and his whipping cream/chromium mixture, so I'm
thankful for that.

thanks to all!

beckers