From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:06:48 -0500
Happy holidays to all!!

I put my real fake tree up a full day before trying to trim it.  This way,
the tree climbing cat can knock it over, freak out and leave the tree alone
for the rest of the season.  SuperSnooper also climbs up part of the way.
Last year, the cat knocked the tree over as usual, but managed to land on
SuperSnooper - their faces were pictures!  the cat freaking out and the
ferret saying "oh gooodie!" Cat sure moves fast with a ferret attached to
her tail fur!  Thye moved too fast to catch it on camera and I don't have a
video camera (I do have some super and regular 8 movie cameras somewhere
around here!)

My tree is trimmed with breakables in the front top center, the rest are
non breakables, looks a bit strange, but, it is MY tree!!!

wishing all of you peace, health and happiness!

Nan and SuperSnooper