From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 16:23:04 EST
Dearest Easy Off,

I know we have only talked over the Internet, and only for a short time,
but Easy Off, you have captured my heart!  Each time I close my eyes I see
your beautiful, angelic face.  From the moment mommy told me about you, and
the chance we might meet, I have been consumed with thoughts of me and you.
The thought of your visit keeps me skipping a couple of inches off the
ground.  I have to really watch how I act around Lilly, I don't want her
to get jealous.  I do loves her, but like a sister.

Mommy is making lots of plans for her and Ms. Millie.  She says this is a
special day when another ferret lover comes to visit.  Mommy does not know
anyone around here with ferrets.

I likes the thought of you singing around the house about me.  Maybe when
you come in town you can sings me a song.  When I close my eyes I can see
you singing and I sings with you.

Until the day comes I too will be patient.  And to think, we owe it all to
the FML.  Mommy thought she was the only one in the family to get something
from the FML.  Mommy is always telling us what she learned from the FML,
but I found true love.  Thanks BIG!

Oscar Ferret (Remember the Cheerios)
Bailey Boy (Easy Off, What is Joy like?  Does she look good?)
Elle Mae (I loves my mommy, thats all I's needs)
Sweet Lilly (When's Easy Off bringing me some Cheerios?  Tell her Honey
flavored)