Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:59:40 EDT
From:
"Patricia L. Hansen" <[log in to unmask]>
So many of you have given me wonderful advice on Sparky, age 3 1/2 years
and his loss of hair, I wanted to update you.

I did have the University of Tennessee blood panel done as so many of you
recommended it.  My vet sent it off once from here in CaCa Land and they
lost it, so we had to resend it.  That was about a month delay.  When we
got the results, they were consistent with the adrenal tumor theory.

My vet consulted with Dr. Sanders & Dr. Ruth Adams in Walnut Creek.  Both
of them employ the freezing technique when the tumor is resting against the
vena cava.  They have A LOT of ferret patients and have used this practice
with many many fuzzbutts with great success.  I went in and had a
consultation with Dr. Ruth on 4/12.  Sparky went with me.  He seemed to
like Dr. Ruth and she was very caring with him.  We scheduled his surgery
for today.  I am just praying everything goes well.

I will let you all know how it goes.......thanks again for all of your
advice.

Pat and the fuzzies 4