Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 01:11:36 -0600
From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

I was curious to the Baby-Hut that was talked about in the past few days
so I did a web search and came up with this.

It did not say Baby-Hut but it fit the description and it is made by
Play-Hut so here's the link...

http://www3.ibaby.com/product.asp?id=11796&ref_type=cat&ref_id=3

It does look cool...I bought a similar product last Christmas for my nephew
that is a play modular cube structure called Magic Kubes.  I had thought
about using the Magic Kubes for the ferrets but the problem is that they
have openings and does not zip-up close.  It requires no assembly, you can
take it down and fold it flat... when you take it out it erects itself.
From the pictures I see, the Baby-Hut does the same.  I might purchase this
Baby-Hut later when I have money, heh, to use in parks so after they got a
good romp around, I can put them in so I can read or relax under the sun.

The only problem is that it has "baby" colors.  I wish they come in
colors that I like such as normal colors instead of soften hues.

John and the fab four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp
--
* "Thar ain't no fool like them war-dancing weezels!" *