Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:37:22 EDT
From:
I recently found out about two ferrets, cage and accessories for sale in
Fayetteville, NC for $200.  After talking with the owner and her husband
they agreed to give the ferrets up for adoption.

So, we have two Marshall Farms males between 8 months and 1 year old, one
albino, one sable up for adoption.  They must go together.  They do have a
cage, but if they can be adopted to someone that already has a cage setup,
I'd like to see the cage go to the Ferret Guardian Rescue Shelter in
Statesville, NC.

Also, if there is someone willing to foster them until they are adopted I
would be eternally grateful, as I am at my animal limit, holding down two
jobs, and in the middle of job interviews.  My cup runneth over.

I can be reached directly at [log in to unmask]

thanks
Lily