Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 08:29:19 EDT
From:
Rustle and Artemis (Archie) <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Friends,
We want to try Bob Church's chicken gravy, but our mom keeps saying, "Not
in MY house!  I'm NOT making it!  Forget it!"

We love her a lot, but she is one of those ridiculous vegetarians, so we
are stuck eating KIBBLE and BABY FOOD <feh!> just because of HER
small-minded beliefs.  Oh, and she tried to give us the canned ferret
food and it wasn't even worth a second sniff.  Not good enough, Mom.

Anyway, we were wondering if there was anyone in Nassau County who would
take pity on us poor innocent carnivores.  Is there anyone who makes
chicken gravy and would sell us some?  Or is there anyone who was thinking
of making it and would let our mom come over to their house and split the
work, the cost, and the yummies?

Because Mom's life is going down the toilet (???  Whatever that means....
but it's what she keeps telling us), she is over a week behind on reading
the FML, so if you are going to answer our letter, please send it directly
to us, c/o [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Rustle and Artemis (Archie)
xxx ooo