Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:36:01 -0500
From:
Julie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Here's how my guys got there names.

Whizzle was my first, and hyperactive even for a ferret.  She won't even
slow down for more than a few licks of Ferretone.  After watching her whiz
around bouncing off of everything....

Geromimo is the teddybear of the bunch, but unlike the others when he wants
down off the couch, bed, whatever he just slides down after watching him
land a few times he got his name.  We usually just call him Jerr Bear, or
Roni-Mo.

Slag (a.ka. Slagmar the Magnificant) came to us as Silver because of his
color.  Slag fits him perfectly though he's a lean, but not so mean,
dooking machine!.

Kodiak Kate is our little sweetie.  We didn't even have her five minutes
before she had a name.  She's our other war dancing fool!

Felony is our problem child.  Although she isn't biting as much anymore,
which is good because we're running out of band-aids, she is still under
house arrest.

Julie and the Dooks of Hazzard